Friday, December 14, 2007

Something in ME

There is something in me, wanting to get out,
It's tearing, clawing, biting, screaming,trying to get out,
It tries to claw itself out from within,
tearing at my flesh, tearing at my mind, screaming,
I look at my hands and arms, all I see are faces, screaming at me,
I close my eyes, all I see are faces, and voices,
These voices aren't pleasant, they're more like screams from the bottomless pit of HELL,
There's no escape for me,
When I'm awake they're driving me insane by clawing and screaming at me,
If I commit suicide, they're waiting on the other side for me just waiting to grab and claw me down.
What does one do when you're stuck between worlds, the Living and the world of SPIRITS.
My prayers are being silenced by the screams,
If I could just get one prayer through,
PLEASE GOD HELP ME!!!
my minds fading, my spirits drowning, my bodies fading,
PLEASE GET THIS OUT OF ME!!

Let me out of this trip, I would be so much more comfortable living this reality.
THANK YOU, my senses are creeping back to me, the trip is fading, I'm starting to feel some LIFE come into me.
THANK YOU!!

No comments: